Washington Block Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hood RP

+7
Michael "Mike" Wells
Tavion Wells
Dwayne "Flex" Douglas
Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs
Martin_Wallace
Keenan Thompson
Clifton Wells
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hood RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Hood RP

Post by Keenan Thompson Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:29 am

Gamble wrote:Now I did not read all the other replys but hood roleplay can be ALOT of shit. Standing around in a circle IS hood RP but it aint "OVERKILL HOODRP" it's just the basics.
Amen.

Keenan Thompson
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Hood RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Hood RP

Post by Eddie_Jacobson Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:40 am

To be honest this whole AFK argue is ridiculous.

Create NPC characters around the hood, I'm Caesar Folton, some of you must've heard of me before, and this is exactly what I do in RBF.
RBF has the same problem sometimes, when everybody turns -mute-
Ussualy when that happens one of us creates an NPC character and starts interacting with the most quiet person, when that happens, suddenly everybody gets attracted and starts interacting with each other.
Young characters that fall under the age of 11-15 should RP being attracted by the older people and their money, cars, jewelry and whatever else, at that point you should push your char to hustle, start a lemonade stand, sell some of your old stuff, or you can simply take someone you like RPing with and go have a basketball match, do pranks on other outsiders.
Hopefully you guys won't see my point otherwise, every gang has their problems and up's and down's Razz

Eddie_Jacobson
Lil' nigga

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2