Washington Block Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hood RP

+7
Michael "Mike" Wells
Tavion Wells
Dwayne "Flex" Douglas
Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs
Martin_Wallace
Keenan Thompson
Clifton Wells
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hood RP Empty Hood RP

Post by Clifton Wells Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:36 pm

Something is wrong in our hood RP, I don't know what and etc. Discuss about that, what could help to us and all that stuff. Smile I'll post something laters on.
Clifton Wells
Clifton Wells
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Hood RP Empty Re: Hood RP

Post by Keenan Thompson Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:05 pm

our hood RP is fine, lmfao. Only problem is that sometimes we don't create the RP ourselves. And we know it.

Keenan Thompson
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin_Wallace Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:07 pm

Well, in my opinion there is some hood rp altough i think not enough. Well I think imagination is the key for it. If anyone saw Boyz n the hood it's a good example for it. I know maybe you say damn u OLDSCHOOL man, yeah okay u have a point there but it's a good way to continue and develop Hood rp. I suggest you to watch that film or just watch parts of it. But yes I agree with Clifton. We need to increase the Hood Rp more.

Martin_Wallace
Lil' nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:12 pm

even if we create all kinds of events there'll be still enough time left in our hands but hey
instead of just standing infront of Ross's house like we most of the time do, most people should at least have a bottle/Cigar in their hands and up to them whether they roleplay drinking, smoking, eating etc.

Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Clifton Wells Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs wrote:even if we create all kinds of events there'll be still enough time left in our hands but hey
instead of just standing infront of Ross's house like we most of the time do, most people should at least have a bottle/Cigar in their hands and up to them whether they roleplay drinking, smoking, eating etc.
Word, there should be more releastic hood RP. Like few standing on one corner, few others on another corner, chatting and etc, also few others could be fixing car or doing something different not only talking, one could be scooping and all that stuff could happen around. Also, most of outsiders doesn't have what to talk about, oh cmon! You should talk about EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING what you talk IRL, if you all with friends like silent IRL, then yeah, we can't help you, but cmon, try to talk about everything; events, birthdays, people, meetings, places, tell your life story and all that stuff!
Clifton Wells
Clifton Wells
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:26 pm

hell, i would even spend a hour AFKing by standing by my car's hood and pretending to fix the engine to give a little spice to the hood rp but there's no anim for that lol
and pretty much i might say that kind of ideas here on forums but its a different story once i get ingame

Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayne "Flex" Douglas Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Hood roleplay can vary from different things of course. One thing that really makes hood roleplay interesting is different activities going on around the hood. Not just everyone crowded together. Some people could be shooting dice, others talking generally, people selling, or whatever the fuck.

But that's how I see it anyways, we'd obviously need alot of active members to do this.

Dwayne "Flex" Douglas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clifton Wells Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Dwayne "Flex" Douglas wrote:Hood roleplay can vary from different things of course. One thing that really makes hood roleplay interesting is different activities going on around the hood. Not just everyone crowded together. Some people could be shooting dice, others talking generally, people selling, or whatever the fuck.

But that's how I see it anyways, we'd obviously need alot of active members to do this.
We are pretty active enough to do so. Anyways, I'm tired of seeing everyone crowded near Ross' crib. Everyone should deploy around the hood. Anyways, Washington Block isn't the best place for the hood, Sixthy would be more better, but it doesn't matter. The point is, we should RP on all corners and etc, not crowded in one place. AND we need to RP around the hood, not just stand AFK or smth like that. I'll get my own spot where I'll RP most of the time, not in front of Ross' crib.
Clifton Wells
Clifton Wells
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 pm

i really love to hang out in the alleyways for example

Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Clifton Wells Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:45 pm

word, its mad fun. Anyways, I've been today in Ryder Block, just were checking for few IC reasons, and I noticed thats an awesome roleplay, like.. in front of the hood staying outsiders, chilling, eating, drinking, smoking, talking and etc.; and most of insiders are staying in the end of the hood, it looks pretty fun tho. We should try something like that, in my opinion Washington isn't such a good place for RPing, sixthy was an awesome and its awsome, few allies, near cluckin bell, that garage, car wash, hill, stairs, night club and underground garage with projects. <3
Clifton Wells
Clifton Wells
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavion Wells Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Clifton Wells wrote:word, its mad fun. Anyways, I've been today in Ryder Block, just were checking for few IC reasons, and I noticed thats an awesome roleplay, like.. in front of the hood staying outsiders, chilling, eating, drinking, smoking, talking and etc.; and most of insiders are staying in the end of the hood, it looks pretty fun tho. We should try something like that, in my opinion Washington isn't such a good place for RPing, sixthy was an awesome and its awsome, few allies, near cluckin bell, that garage, car wash, hill, stairs, night club and underground garage with projects. <3

True, true. But shit, I usually RP all around, Washington. That's why I get alot of popularity. Goes good with selling shit, also.
Tavion Wells
Tavion Wells
Wanna be gangster

http://Worldstarhiphop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keenan Thompson Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Cliff, what you say it's true... But its not 424 its WBF. Shit changed to washington. And Pain is bad and doesn't care about 6th anymore Very Happy

Keenan Thompson
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Clifton Wells Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:14 am

Oh god, today was a bad day. Came in game and noticed like ~8 people afking on the corner, tried to speak with them all, but they were AFKing, lol. Isn't so good, uh, atleast they would disperse(idk this word, so I hope you know what I mean) around or some shit, because that was mad boring to see bunch of AFKers in one place, tried to RP, but yeah, fuck them. :/
Clifton Wells
Clifton Wells
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tavion Wells Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:16 am

Bunch of RANDOMS, who DON'T HAVE PRIVATE FORUM ACCOUNTS.. Yeah, you used "disperse" right lol.
Tavion Wells
Tavion Wells
Wanna be gangster

http://Worldstarhiphop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keenan Thompson Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Cliff, fuck you. We can't stay on 24/24........... WE GOT A LIFE. Seriously now. Y'all complain that we AFK. Well, I hope you gonna get "grounded" or fucked for being AFK once Cliff. Jesus fucking Christ.

Keenan Thompson
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:44 pm

chill, guys
don't afk in the middle of the street/sidewalk tho, it doesnt take much to run behind ross' house (or whatever house u chill nearby) and then afk, we'll be called Washington AFK Families if what Cliff said happened is gonna happen more often lol

Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Clifton Wells Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Keenan Thompson wrote:Cliff, fuck you. We can't stay on 24/24........... WE GOT A LIFE. Seriously now. Y'all complain that we AFK. Well, I hope you gonna get "grounded" or fucked for being AFK once Cliff. Jesus fucking Christ.
Calm fucking down, you can't stay 24/7 online, that's FUCKING RIGHT. But as I see you ain't got a life if you are doing so, but mostly you are AFking. The main problem is, if you are going to AFK - get in some crib or something OR atleast go somewhere alone(in any part of hood) and AFK there alone, like you are daydreaming or smth. My friend wanted to start RPing with WBF(he's awesome RPer), but as he came to the hood, he noticed most are AFKing, started asking me - that's always like that? Hood AFKing. -.-
Clifton Wells
Clifton Wells
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Keenan Thompson Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:57 pm

....... I am AFKing the most? When I AFK I check the forums. I'm sorry if I can't go to bathroom or get something to eat for 3 minutes. I am AFK. I stay there all day not doing anything. I mostly create RP for myself or RP someone elses. If everyone is AFK create RP for yourself. I'm sure they'll join it. Instead you bitch everyone is AFK. Good for us. That doesn't mean to you must not RP. And yea. I'm mad. I had a tough day. I'm sorry if I offended you. But when you typed this I got mad. Subject closed.

Keenan Thompson
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Clifton Wells Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Keenan Thompson wrote:....... I am AFKing the most? When I AFK I check the forums. I'm sorry if I can't go to bathroom or get something to eat for 3 minutes. I am AFK. I stay there all day not doing anything. I mostly create RP for myself or RP someone elses. If everyone is AFK create RP for yourself. I'm sure they'll join it. Instead you bitch everyone is AFK. Good for us. That doesn't mean to you must not RP. And yea. I'm mad. I had a tough day. I'm sorry if I offended you. But when you typed this I got mad. Subject closed.
LOL, don't be kidding me. JJ AND ME, told you already, AFK in some place, god damn, not on the corner. Also, you think AFKing is good thing? It seems so from your posts. And yeah, about everyone AFKing... create own RP? But new guy wouldn't do that probably, because he's new here and stuff, he would try to communicate around, but AS most are AFking there or not even RPing anything, he won't come again, if he's good roleplayer. Don't you think it's like that? And by the way, we are coming here to RP, not to AFK and act that we are RPing. So, the main thing is - you are going to AFK? Get in the backyard or in any of interiors.
And let's cut this bullshit, case closed. Smile
Clifton Wells
Clifton Wells
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael "Mike" Wells Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:21 am

Calm down with the attitude.
Michael
Michael "Mike" Wells
Admin

http://wbf424.forums.cl

Back to top Go down

Post by Reshawn "Pang" Stacks Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:15 am

I think that y'all, outsiders, including me, should make the example and start to make our own roleplays over Washington Block, I'm trying to do my best effort but, sometimes it's hard if you haven't got a car or any house over the neightborhood, you can do any imaginable thing, acorder to the hood rp, play dices, get drunk, robbing stuff, etc.
Reshawn
Reshawn "Pang" Stacks
Baby Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:22 pm

you can rent my house and roleplay in it, seeing as at some point 27 people already did rent it...10$ per payday afaik

Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Blaze Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Well, ragged members can't be online at all time, we can't feed you with a spoon everyday, you have to create roleplay.

Cameron Blaze
Lil' nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Cameron Blaze wrote:Well, ragged members can't be online at all time, we can't feed you with a spoon everyday, you have to create roleplay.
Well it's not like back in the days, outsiders actually create a lot of roleplay for theirselves, sometimes even more than the insiders theirselves.
But the activity in general right now is shit, so..

Jonathan "JJ" Jacobs
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamble Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 am

Now I did not read all the other replys but hood roleplay can be ALOT of shit. Standing around in a circle IS hood RP but it aint "OVERKILL HOODRP" it's just the basics.

Gamble
Lil' nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next