Washington Block Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wells family.

5 posters

Go down

The Wells family. Empty The Wells family.

Post by Michael "Mike" Wells Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:35 am

It's not the best, but it's totally fine. The whole story is based on true roleplay incidents. Everything in here had actually happened.

June, 9th, 2011
Michael sits on the chair next to the table, reading the newspaper from yesterday. "A'yo.. Mike? Why aren't you sleeping cousin?" Shorty said while taking a cup from the closet.
"I don't know nigga, I can't sleep" Michael said, then he turns back to the newspaper and sighs quietly. Shorty sat next to Michael and notices the newspaper on the table.
"You ain't gonna leave that shit man? It's done. The casefile is out nigga, what can you do?". Shorty took a short sip from his cup, then looks back at Michael and shrugs.
The room was silent, nobody spook for two minutes. "You know Shorty... Back then, it was a way more harder. Your way in was easy, you know me, you know Emmet. People could trust you because they trust me".
Shorty took another sip from his cup without saying anything, still staring at Michael; "How did you find your way in then dawg? You never told me that shit".
Michael smiled for three seconds while rubbing his mustache. "My way in..? Shit dawg, haha. I've been never talked to anyone about it so much, just small parts, you feel me nigga? But sure, what ever, check my shit out".

Michael moved his chair forward towards the table, coughing twice before speaking. "I was living at the Jefferson Motel alone since I had nobody in here from our family back then. I was waiting for a family to leave the motel, then I was sleeping in their room until a new family came in.
I was young and stupid, mainly stupid, naive. I didn't know shit about gang banging, how shit works out there. In some part in my childhood I couldn't stand the loneliness no more, nigga.
I was walking across the train tracks towards Defson, eventually I found myself at Sixth street. The street was empty, nobody around".
"So that's how you found your way in Kilo, cousin?".

"Man are you retarded or some shit? It's just the begining of the story, stay quiet or I'm returning back to sleep".
"I was standing at Sixth street, for only two single minutes, until I heard a whip driving quickly towards me. It was a black SUV, I remember that I was about to jump aside to avoid being hit, but the SUV stopped next to me, suddenly, and someone shouted at me, he told me to get in.
I was paniced, I didn't know what to do. I enterd the whip. The driver was Frankie, he had a brown rag around of his head, he looked like a macho nigga, a real soldier. He drove really quickly to the Jefferson twenty four seven, he parked his whip, and I followed him to Las Colinas.
There were alot of niggas there, and I mean it when I'm saying alot, homie. It looked like they were searching for a rival gang, probably Mexicans. After two minutes in this madness I found myself alone, everybody left, and I returned to the motel".

Michael rasied himself up from the seat, and he took a can of Coca Cola from the fridge, then he returned to his seat while opening the can.
"On the next day I gave it another chance, I went to chill at Sixth street, to meet people. I've met many youngens, one of 'em was Colby. He taught me alot of shit, we used to rob niggas at Palomino Creek. The nigga who tells 'em Mongols faggots what to do? We robbed his motherfuckin' ass on the way to Palomino Creek.
Back then we and Crenshaw, we were homies, for real. On my third day here, the youngen who I met on my first day, I saw him running from Washington Block, Seville attacked us".

Michael took a quick sip from his can. "The nigga who helpt me around was A-Wax. Shit.. He was a legend, for real. He is one of the reasons that I have my brown light today, I feel sorry for him that he's not alive no more.
I've been putting in work for T-Rex, I was slanging for him, the incomes that came from me were so hot, I was on the way to the top. Youngens respected how I put in work, they asked me for tricks.

I eventually promised my way in this shit. Pain, the fucking tough nigga around the block, you tell him one wrong word, and you have exactly ten seconds to think what would be the kind of torture that you'll pass.
He used to put youngens in place, no joke. I got close with this nigga back then, we were cruising around alot together, he took me to sort out business in the hood with him. He was that kind of nigga, sorting out shit in the hood. That's why he became the O.G.
I was putting in work for Pain. I gave him fourty large income for once or twice, I was stabbing slimes and lowcats, and I've got their rags to him. Tough time, but I did everything to get in.

Pain eventually made me a New Blood, an associate, like you Shorty. Then Pee-Wee gave me my brown light when we moved to Glen Park for a short period of time.

I am too tired right now homie, but I will protect to death for these niggas, Pain, Trance, Flex, Ross, Slice, Phantom, all of 'em. I will never forget how they helpt me back then and now".

Shorty took a last sip from his cup before speaking; "That's it? It sounded too easy man".
Michael smirked while looking at Shorty "Man, hell no. I am too tired, for real, too much shit to tell. Haha, check it... I remember Frankie used to murk youngens on the middle of the road at Sixth, SHIT. My nuts were shaking next to him.
My time getting close to Pain and Trance, the transfer to Trance's crew. My first meeting at Las Venturas with Lex and everybody. When we went to hunt crabs, I lifted Lex on my shoulders to Pain's crib, and Blaze took care of him. It's so much shit to tell".

"Man, I feel sorry for not passing all this, seriously. One brave nigga right here, haha". Shorty said while looking directly at Michael's eyes, chuckling.

"Look cousin, this is not over. I don't know about the others, but the casefile won't finish us. We will think of something, we will not let Kilo die, like nothing, like we don't have history. Westbrook is a bitch ass nigga, and he can suck my dick. He thought that he finished us... He's definitely wrong homie. We will be back on the top, it's a promise, my nigga".
June, 10th, 2011
Michael and Shorty finished to eat their dinner, and after two minutes of silence Michael began to speak.
"Imagine three huge people around one midget, Shorty. That was the situation in Kilo Block. Three fuckin' rivals trying to take you down. And the five-o will never give up to take you down. It ain't no corruption man, hell no. It's their job. They get paid for it on every month. I used to meet detective Stone back then, pretty much. We were like homies, it was before that god damn "Westbrook madness" bullshit. He caught me dealing weapons for several times, he showed me the photo and he told me to stop. Haha, I even remember once, when he bought a crib down at the East Beach, close to the bank. I was helping him to move the stuff in it and shit. When ever we had a barbecue, me and Trance used to give him a burger. He gave me my licenses back after some motherfucker took it from me for no reason. The sudden twist he made after Westbrook took his place, I ain't got no idea how to explain it".

Shorty takes another bite from his sandwich, and after he swallows the food, he speaks:
"So Westbrook wasn't around on that time when you spook with Stone?". Michael took a sip from his coffe's cup.
"Haha, no. Westbrook was a normal ACU. At least that's what I got told. The first time I saw him was at the Jefferson twenty four seven, with Trance. I can't even remember what they said... Back then, we all used to get close with important five-o's. Getting connections who could help you and your homies in the future is a plus. Stone actually supported me from time to time, but it wasn't all to abuse the nigga.. He was cool, for real, dawg".

Shorty took another bite from his sandwich and after swallowing it he begins to speak; "So who's going to lead that shit now? Who's the O.G in this shit, Mike?'.

Michael smirked once before speaking; "You know it's me man! I've always been an O.G, you know how it is. A baby model, an O.G, I'm everything, son. Nah, haha, I'm just playing with you. The real O.G right now is Slice. You probably know just a bit about him, but he's a legend, for real. Him and Phantom are doing that shit again like back then. You know Lex, right? Kilo's O.G, the one and only nigga, he was working with them, in Washington Block Families. So yeah, now it's Slice. But man, he's great. He knows what to do, how to do. He thinks, and he acts. Reminds me of Pee-Wee and Pain together. The best shit ever you can get. I see big shit coming out of that nigga, again. On the day of that fuckin' meeting that got us shut down. I spook to Slice and Phantom about the situation. How funny and sad it is to see my words happening two hours later... Since the casefile got released, Slice became everything to us. I calmed everyone down on the block, and Slice is still reviving this shit, setting up new rules, how shit is going to work. I gotta' love that nigga, for real, I learnt alot of shit from him, and I am still learning. And I know too much shit, son".

Shorty nods for several times while looking at Michael, then he leans closer to the table, looking directly at Michael's eyes.
"Maaaan, fuck the "back then stories". You ain't even married yet, you ain't got no children. The only shit you have is your homies, and half of 'em are locked up. What's up with you man?! You never tell me shit".
Michael placed his coffe cup on the table, he leaned back on the chair, and sighed quietly.
"When I was fourteen... You remember when I told you about the time that I started to chill at Sixth? That's the thing... I've met a nice girl around the block, her name was Keisha. Even though that she was hot, I started to like her, even.. To love her, nigga. You know how it is, fourteen, first love. She loved me aswell. One night we've made a mistake. I fucked that girl, nigga. It was all from love, but from stupidity too. She left the block with her parents. They moved to another area in Los Santos. I was depressed all the time, I didn't have no energy to do SHIT".

Shorty shaked his head while saying:
"No no, nigga. I asked another question, you're telling me something else here".
Michael sighed again and shakes his head.
"I'm getting to it, man. Since she left, I didn't hear from her, nada. She didn't answer my phone calls. Once when I called, her mother picked up, and she told me I got Keisha and troubles, and if I'm calling again, she'll call the five-o on me. Two days ago... Two days ago she came to my crib, and she told me this; "Michael... This is your child". She didn't tell me hey, she didn't fucking hug me. Just.. Michael, this is your child. And what a nigga is supposed to do?!".
June, 8th, 2011
Michael watched TV until someone knocks on the door. Michael yawned on his way to the door, he opened it and looked at Keisha and the teenager next to her. Nobody said anything for ten seconds, from being shocked and worried.
"Michael... This is your child, Marcus. I can't raise him myself. You'll do it from now, I don't want to see you, I don't want to hear from you, take the papers, sign on that shit and raise him alone. I will visit him from time to time" Keisha said; Keisha turned to Marcus, and kisses him on his forehead. "Take care of yourself Marcus. Your father will take care of you as good as I did, I will visit you all the time, I promise". Marcus didn't say anything after Keisha left the house. Marcus was still looking on the ground, not saying anything. Michael leaned forward and he looked around the outside.
"What the fuck... Is this some kind of joke?!". Michael lowerd himself down, and he picked the plastic bag up from the ground. Michael went in the living room without letting Marcus in, and without closing the door.
Marcus closed the door and he went in the living room, sitting on the couch. Marcus wiped the tears from his cheeks, then he turned to Michael and shouted at him; "Why didn't you FUCKING help my mother to raise me?! Was that SO hard to live with her, and to support her?! Even though that you're live, I AIN'T GOT NO DAD. You are NOTHING for me, NOTHING".

Michael shaked his head quickly and he replied instantly after Marcus finished to speak.
"You don't know anything, calm down! Me and your mother were together when we were younger, and she left the hood with her parents! I tried calling, I tried meeting up with her, she refused to see me, she even refused to speak with me!".
Michael took a deep breath and said; "Look, I'm sorry that I had to meet you on that way. Keisha have left me, what could I do? I was depressed, I missed her. Trust me, it wasn't up to me".

Eventually Michael and Marcus got to know each other. They spook about things from the past, they got to know more about each other.
June, 22th, 2011, 9:00
The school's bell was ringing. Marcus raised himself up from the chair, packing his books in his back pack whilst listening to his friend; "So you're coming Marcus?! I'm telling you man! Them niggas from Willofield, they are cool! They even bought me Alcohol to drink, they are like my second parents, but they let me do more stuff".
Marcus shrugged and said; "We'll see man... I need to think about it".
June, 22th, 2011, 9:30
"Good morning class! Everyone sit down and take your history books out. Today we're going to learn about Alexander Macedon's attempts to convert the East in the Greek culture".
Marcus was busy drawing on his notebook, and his friend spook to him on a low tone; "Make your own decision Mac, but today you are coming to Willofield".
"I said we will see man, we will s-.." "MARCUS! PACK YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT OF THE CLASS!" Mrs. Stewart said while looking directly at Marcus. The students turned to Marcus' direction, he looks around to understand what's happening in the situation. Marcus packed his books in his back pack, and he went to Mrs. Stewart before walking out of the class;
"You know what, FINE. I'll go out of the class, and I am a MOTHERFUCKER if I'm FUCKING returning to your GOD DAMN class, you fuckin' hoe! I hate your damn BULLSHIT about Alexander SOMETHING, it's not fucking interesting, you fucking bitch!".

Marcus ran outside of his school, walking to his house at the Washington Block street. Marcus took his BMX from the garage, and he drove to Willofield. Marcus dropped his BMX at the Dead End street of Willofield, and he walked towards the group of people at the complex. Marcus felt pretty uncomfortable with the strangers, so he to the alley infront of the complex.
"WHO'S THAT?!" Marcus said really quickly whilst turning around, eyeing Shaquan, afraid and uncomfortable.
"Ow Gee Kush, ma' nigga... Who you be?".
"Oh shit nigga. You scared my ass like fuck man, shit!", Marcus said.
"Haha! Don't even trip, nigga...". "I'm M-.. You know, what you said? My name nigga?
"I'm Mascus... I mean Marcus, yo".
Kush offerd a fist dap to Marcus, inspecting him carefully.
"I'm Michael's son. Mike, I unno' how they call him on the block". "If he from dub-block he's ma' ace. mayne...".
Marcus raised his right eyebrow before saying; "How come?".
"Cause they been our longtime homies.. Since ever, mayne..".
"Haha shit, if you say so.. A lot of niggas knows my father".
Kush looked down on Marcdus and forced a wide grin. Kush stepped up to Marcus, and he placed his hand on Marcus' shoulder as he said; "You always welcome here, nigga".
Michael
Michael "Mike" Wells
Admin

http://wbf424.forums.cl

Back to top Go down

The Wells family. Empty Re: The Wells family.

Post by Zack "Zee" Dawson Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Ohh nice..
Zack
Zack "Zee" Dawson
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond "Hova" Taylor Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 am

word
Diamond
Diamond "Hova" Taylor
Baby Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clifton Wells Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:48 am

Wells <3
Clifton Wells
Clifton Wells
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy"ESE LOKO"Coltrane Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:49 pm

u forgot to include the part where the wells family snitches for money

Quincy"ESE LOKO"Coltrane
Lil' nigga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down