Washington Block Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs

2 posters

Go down

[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Empty [Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs

Post by Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:05 pm

[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Untitled-1
WELCOME TO THE MOTHAFUCKING, FELTON AVENUE BITCHES!
[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Apbm8o
[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Storycopy
A'ight lets get the shit started, you wanna know 'bout ma life time? Relax and listen to diss shit. The whole shit started in Liberty City i pushed drugs with elevan years my mom and Dad got shot in a Coffee shop, and i never had the reason why it happened. So 1999 i took the last flight to the San Andreas and after this I drove the Pig pen aka The sixth street the most dangerous street of L.S. I saw alot of nigga's 'round dat street and asked me what the fuck they're doing so I started to approach them and tryed to be a part of them, they are called the 'Uptown kilo block 424.' ..five days later, I talked to a homie named 'Travis' he's for me like a Big brother because he knows what's up around the streets, so me and travis chilled abit 'round the block and sold abit of dat Green and white shit after we was done he represented me another nigga, an ragged kilo block member his name is Nemo, i'd like him hes really friendly everytime when I needed an re-up I rolled on him and he hooked me up. And the whole shit starts right now, there is an Big OG around the sixth streets his name is 'Pain' he worked his way up so I would suggest you to never fuck with him or the gang. Our gang has the best drugs around the L.S. its 666 strenght and I get dat shit for cheap, and sell that shit for more dollars.
[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Sa-mp-002-4
I met also alot of new niggas, they are acting like they're some hard shit I remember another dude he cames up to me and said 'Nigga the hell are you doing here?' so I said ' Is dat your problem to see what im doing? I try to earn some money feel me? Now piss off before your head is gonna to lay on the floor.' Hehe ghea' no bullshit I said dat after this he walked away with a mad facial. I sold my whole shit and went to home to watch a little bit televison, so I turned my TV on and watched the SAN news and saw four wounded homies that I knew, so I went fast to the corner and checked the shit ma'self and I was like 'Dammn, I was to later..' After this bullshit, I was sitting in that corner, and was looking around the block I saw an light brown Savanna rolling on me and shout 'WASSUP NOW, KILO ASS BTCH?!' And started to shoot on me with Automatic weapons, I was laying on the floor and as I was wounded I couldn't see the persone that called the Ambulance for me so I closed my eyes and I thought that i was dead. I woked up and was in a Hospital, I asked the Doctor 'What happend?' Then he told me that a guy saw an light brown savanna shot at me, and I was like 'A'fuck always me..' My arm was really hurting since I wasnt done with the surgery and i hadn't the money for it so I ran out and took at taxi, and drove to the San fierro to create some new drugs, I wasn't addicted or so but, I was just helping the gang and from now on, I wont trust anybody even if its a good homie.

Seven days later, Pain told me and Travis to hop into his Savanna for something special so we went inside, and after we was gonna to do some bullshit the cops pulled us over for No reason, so I went out of the Savanna and took my gaze to the officer dat aimed a MP5K at me I was like 'O'shieet, chill man I aint strapped !' He told me to get on my knees and to put my hands in the air so I did this and got jailed, at this scene I was thinking about my little brother 'Christopher Darren Malphurs' he did the same mistake and I had really much shame, I dont even know why but i dont care . I got busted end of.

But fucc' dat, I got busted i had a sportsbag with me there was like twenty Gramms of Co-kane, I got jailed for two years. I tried to earn ma respect in the Los Santos Prison but failed, there was alot of Latino's and niggas dat had guns on them i mean meel weapons like Knifes n turnscrews. I was looking for some homies around the Los Santos Prison and found some, the most of them was just some wanna-be Gangstar's dat just wanted to act Big toward the Los Santos prison guards to proove how hard they are, pff but they got tazed with 10,000 volts. My release day, i took a taxi drove back to the sixth street, so i saw my homie Emmet and gave him and Gangstar hug since i haven't seen him for a long time. I had no time for girls and some other shits, so i started to put in some work for the gang, i notticed a green Primo the windows was tinted and it had a black color, so when the persone rolled the windows down i saw Nemo inside he told me to get into his vehicle, so i went inside and we drove away. He took me to the Defson apartment the apartment was full of smoke, ans slow music and there was alot of crackers inside so I just followed Nemo and ignored the rest, we went into Nemo's room and locked the door, it was like a paradise the room was really clean, and there was alot of dope on the table, Nemo told me to follow so i went with him and he pulled his bed up and i thought it was a dream, i saw Two loaded mac 10's one AK47 and fifty Gramms of Cokain and weed he told me that im welcome, if i need dope or protection i should holla at me and i nodded several time and showed some respect, after this scene we went out and he drove me back to my corner he gave me eight gramms of cokain and said 'Go sell 'em make some money, i catch you later.' I went out and started to push the drugs i sold that shit in one day!
[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Intro-15
I met another kilo block member his name is 'Kane' he has a brother i think the name is 'Blaze' both of them are cool, but blaze is really strict so i don't want to fuck something up so i just pay attention of ma own Business. I was pushing for like one hour or Thirty minutes, i saw an white girl buying some dope of Curtis and i was like 'He's doing good but, i'll hope that she ai't no ACU' so an Unknown guy came up to me and told me that she is an ACU member, so i taked my gaze to that slut and saw she taking some pictures of us how we're working for money. I ran really fast and tuckled the girl as i took the Camera and checked the pictures, i told that Unknown guy to kill she since we dont need any problems right now.. So the guy **describes Kenneth Zaccaro** blasted she silenced, and the problem was solve.

My nigga 'Omar an respected homie and a really friendly brother, i can give him my full trust hes for me like a Big brother. So while i was pushing my dope, 'O called me for a fighting club so i was down for it and rolled onto the shit and watched how Rell is kicking the ass of dat other nigga haha! Old times man.. But ey it isnt over, so after this fight the Five oh's came with theire cruiser and looked for some niggas dat we don't even know, after this Omar tried to solve the problem which was a fail so we had to move outta the Garage. After this i asked 'O where he's going and he said 'We're gonna to play some cards' so i asked im if i can come and he was agreed so i took my FCR and drove to the small house at the Vinewood there was alot of whiteys.. Anyway, we played cards and i loose alot of time so i was sick of this game, and told them that i dip outta here and the rest of my homie's came with me back to the Sixth. Me and **describes Lance Rexton** hitted the corner's and pushed some dope, because we can't lean our asses the whole day agains the fuckin' fence and wait-untill something happens, to be continued..
[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Sa-mp-012-4
(Part 2)
I took a flight and flyed back to Liberty city, I had alot of shit to sort out some mafia's fucked my business up, **5 Hours later** I arrived, and took my bags and walked outta' the plane, i went to the entrance of the Airport, and waitted for a taxi, i saw one and hoped inside, i told him to drive me to the Murda Base hood, aka the Downtown street, he drove me to the Murda Base place, and stepped outta' dat ugly taxi and did ma shit. I walked into the building and talked to ma big dealer, he gave me Twenty four keys of Crack and fiften keys of Weed, i took it and went outside, i gathed ma nigga together and told them to meet up at the K Slim park, at the alley they came and we did our thing, we meeeted these mafia's he was like **Hey shak, your back?** I was like **Man shut the fuck up, and less' talk i aint got time for this bullshit, why the fuck did you take out ma business? You know that im gonna to shot you so why did you do it busta? (Busters = Posers.) He didn't respond he jsut did a sign, and i got snipped, my niggas ran away and i was the only nigga dat was laying on the floor, i dont even know who the hell called a Ambulance, but they safed ma life. Two days later, I woked from the coma up, and examined the hospital then I tried to stand up which was a fail, my shoulder bruised as fuck and i was to lazy to walk up to the toillete, so I just kept sleeping. **8 Hours later** the doctor woked me up and asked me if i can walk, then I was like 'I don't know..' So I tried to walk and it worked, ma shoulder dosen't bruise anymore dat much and I can walk normal. So I went back to ma corner wit' a gun, and started to push some keys.
[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Sa-mp-009-7

[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Sa-mp-013-4
I sold my whole keys, so I walked through the Ammo nation alley to get supplies, but I saw another fool tring to sell keys 'round ma territory so i was like ' The fuck yu doin' !?' And he said 'Shut up, i do ma thing.' I had no choice, i couldnt let him deal in my territory, so i pulled ma S&M from my boxer out, and rolled' on that nigga five shots ..**bang bang bang.. -.. BANG BANG!** i got him, and ran fas to him and stole all his shit, but there was the owner of the ammo nation dat came out wit' a spas and shot at me but didn't catch me, so i ran so fast as i can away. I found a BMX bike, i took it and peddaled away, i went to the crackhouse to get some supplies of ma dealer since i was out of stock, i handed him the stacks and he gave me Fourty two keys of Crack, i took it and went outside i saw a scratched clove, it was unlocked so ran to this shit hole, and attempted to manage a hotwire on dat car, but the shit is the Alarm popped out.. **BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!** These niggas shot at me wit' AK's shotguns and much other shits, but didnt hit me i drove fast away, and took my stuff from my homie's crib, and took my next flight back to Los Santos, i went into the plane and sitted down. **5Hours later** Woman Voice: Welcome to Los Santos, unfasten your seatbelts and take your bags and get from the plane out, so i woked exactly on the right time up and took ma bag, and took the next taxi which drove me to the Defson crib, i drop ma bag on the floor and jumped on my bed, and layed low for twenty hours. After this i woked up and prayed a little bit.
[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Sa-mp-005-9
I took my hand full with cereals and pushed the shit into my mouth, so I took the milk and drunk it, and swallowed the shit of my mouth of, and took my baggies and walked outta' my crib and started to hustle some shit, a Basehead bought ma ten keys, so i was done i was my nigga Brax the last time i saw him he was fiften or fourten, i gave him a dap and started to sell some more dope wit' him, he hooked me up so we started to do some serious bullshit, we robbed a whitey in the alley because he fucked wit' ma drug prices up i had to Poke dat busta. (Poke = stab.) So i reached my hand rapidly into my backpocket, and pulled my knife out and started to poke dat mutherfucker, after this we ran away and chilled abit around the hood. After doing these bullshit i had to peeling his wig, because dat unknown nigga said bullshits 'bout me so i drove dat nigga by and shot Twenty bullets at him and my nigga hitted the gas, and we drove rapidly away. (Peeling his wig = Taking someone's head off.)In the sixth it's about making money, gettin' respect and ofcrouse some Gangsta love, and some time we gotta Catch Wreek, na'mean? We can't just stay in the hood wit'out doing something, i see everyday some faggots laying their asses on the fence and doing nuthin', just smoking their own supply in shit. (Peeling his wig out = Fight, shot stab a rival). **One week later** I hitted up the hood and there was a wanna be thug that wanted to act hard toward me and Brax, he was lookin toward to me and said 'Dat tattoo sucks nigga.' So i stepped of ma FCR off and said 'Say what?' And he said 'Ya heard me.' He was pissing me off, so I fucking teached him a lesson since i hate when new Hood rats tries to act hard toward old nigga's dat wasnt in the hood for awhile.. After this scene, I told Brax to come wit' me to do some bullshit, we rented a Van and kidnapped a guy, but dat busta was talking to much, so we had to kill him, brax took ma chainsaw from the trunk, and cutted dat bitche's arms legs and some other shit.

Five years later, I drove into a alley in Los Santos named the 'Ocean Docks' I went there to get my weapon supplies, but I aint autorized to tell ya'll his name, anyway i bought there ma Extandet Glock.18 and my AK fourty-seven, i keep packin' ma shit up since the streets aint safe-full. The only shit you got in you're life is, a Family and some stacks nuthin' else, we all used to be are some fake ass busta's, but now look at us we grow up, and turned into muscular niggas wit' big pockets. (Big pockets = Alot of money). I called ma nigga Trav for a favoure, he was agreed and we did the shit immediately, so once i was in the Los Santos Prison i had beef with some of these whitey's they was acting like they were something big a 'gangstar' he walked up to ma face and said 'Oh, you got locked Nigga?' And i just ignore dat fool, i got released after ten months, and was lookin' for that whitey, Not alone i was wit' Trav. We found dat busta, we kidnapped dat faggot and took him into the Van and drove faar away from Los Santos. The first thing that we did was taking a belt from the van out, we turned the belt on the metal side, we asked him some questions and answered wrong, and got hit with full force onto his face he was like 'AHH DAMMN, YOU WILL REGREAD IT !' See which mistake he just did? He threated us, Trav took an Colt45 from his boxer out, and killed him simpled because he was making him head-ach of the whole bullshit.
We digged a hole, and threw him inside and drove away. To be continued..
Ahh' niggas ya know how it is, curin' with dat Impala around the Glen park in smoking some of dat super-duper kush from the sixth yo, anyway mo-fuckers, shits changed hard.
I got shot like two weeks, and survived, thanks god yo and uhh' I had to fly back to the LC my best friend as been shot hes dead a fucker named 'Marlo' did arrange a little drive by, five hours later I arrived, and my cousin told me what happend, he said he saw a Black Ford 4x4 vehicle driving past em', and pulling these mothafucking gats out. To be honest homies, I couldn't sleep because of thaz bullshit I drunk the whole night a bottle of Vodka and some Old E bottles, I decided to take revange on that gabon-slut. I took my homie with me, and drove to their ugly rat-hole and Iced All of them! Well, I don't give a fuck who he is, he killed my homie and niggaz don't forget this. -NEVER EVER, LET YOUR HOMIE DIE WITHOUT A REVANGE!' To be continued..

(Part 3) Back in LS my nigga. First thing I did when I arrived was eating some chicken mc nuggets at the Clucking bell, a made nigga gotta' eat much na'mean? Anyway dawg, lemme tell you abit more 'bout ma life time: So I paged ma nigga Brax up and asked him if he's down to do some bulls*it, and he agreed we took some niggas wit'us and started the shit we went to the Fishing pier up in the Santa maria beach, we saw a bad-ass nigga, he was wearing a brown 'B' cap with some black khaki clothes that shit doesn't matter so whatever lemme continue. We pulled over near the Hot dog stand and loaded our Guns up, the nigga Brax said:Yall ready niggas? And we nodded once, and left Immediately the whip and aimed the shit at that Wanna-be Gangster we took all his stuff yo, he don't even have his Bayblade turner into his pocket after this little action we knock'd him out and dipped the hell outta' the Pier. We drove into a large Garage which is located in Maria, Brax did count the stacks and found out that he just had $758 dollars and the most of our niggas told him to keep the stack and he was like:'Ight fuck it, I'll keep that shit let's continue. Anyway, I took sprunk from the 24/7 market and walked up to ma crib I slept 25 minutes and woke up, after that I got called by Brax because of the little Robbery, and I told him to hold up 'cause ma Tommy-gun is stuck. After ten minutes I finnally fixed the shit and went outta' my crib we hitted once again the Santa maria beach up and saw a White-pink Phoenix parking onto the sand and yeah, we was so turned on of that whip that we went Directly to 'em chinese and robbed the whip. One time saw us and we had to dip, we lost 'em cops and went to the sixth. I was trying to lay abit low but I saw Grandpa talking to X and I thought that he were talking 'bout something gun deals or so, but at the end I found out that he was talkin' about the robbery that happened up in the Santa maria beach, X told us to follow his ass. **5 minutes later** He drove us to the Las Venturas to some Eagles, he took his Baseball bat from the back-seat and beated each of us up and I was the last one he was like: Got anything to say nigga? !
[/color]And I haven't respond him I just shaked my head and after that he said: Yeah right jsut shut the fuck up and enjoy the achiness after one hit on my head I was direct knocked the hell out. **15 minutes later in the Eagle** He pured some ice-cold water on my face and all I saw was the light blue sky, I rubbt my eyes, and pushes myself up and was all dizzed yo I feelt like I have forget who my homies are but after 3 weeks I was feeling abit better.
(The High-Light) Once again we tried to rob some whiteys at the East los santos, we pointed the guns at 'Buddha' some John Grotti's mafiosi, but obviously I was thinking and found out that he were one of Pain's homiesI whsipered into Brax's ear and told him that hes cool, and he was like: Oh shit really? And I said: Hell yeah man let's dip outta' here![/color] He said: Hold up, imma' give him his stuff back and will excuse me for the dramatique shit. He said sorry, and we thoguht that we were cool after it because he said 'Better fuck off before I'll inform Pain right now about this Action.' And Brax said: A'ight man. And we dipped the hell outta there a-.. a'yo the shit aint done your still listening?! (Background-voice): Yeah sure. A'ight then so, Pain gave Brax a call and told him to hi up the LV oil factory, we met up there, and drove to the Area 51 at the LV Pain told us to follow him and after we did it I saw a big ass edge there was 3 dead niggas. Pain pulled his nine out, and started to talk 'bout the action that passed earlier. We were both scared (Me and Brax) and answered each questions really fast but my other nigga Ace had a bad-luck, Pain shot him multiple bullets into his head and told us: Yo motherfuckers, this gonna happen if you fuck'up again, y'all heard me? !' And we said 'Ghea we got you'. At the end he was like: And now move outta' here and do whatever you want niggas. We drove away and decided from now on to -STOP- robbing any niggas to avoid a risk on Pain's homies. To be continued..

[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs 2a9o8cg
(Part 4)
'Ey it's Shak again, shit im a bad ass mod ma homies be thinkin' that I snitched I made up an Interview with that other slut and she aint trusting me (Shaker's talking to an Unknown person in Liberty City) **takes another hit of his blunt, and offers it towards the Unknown male, and blows the smoke to the roof** anyway dawg, check this I got alot of shit to tell you mayne. Did I tell ya that I repped the Foe-two-foe? I mean I still rep 'em but I took a break, there's an specific reason; the most of my homies are dead, and I didn't felt so good, so I just took a little break homie anyway two thusand eleven, Januari I was an random it was at the sixth, I was at that time an big homie of Tee-Bay (Trevon Brown) we'd alot of bullshit mayne you wouldn't believe what we did **laughter** popos was surroundin' us, and we went into his crib to hide they popped inside and we shot them up with Glocks 'K's and all that kind of stuff homie haha Old times.. And ya, we went up to San Fierro behind dat Jizzy's gay club, lots of Kilos made an circle 'round me and my nigga Jeff and jumped into us **shoves his hand into his backpocket pulling out an brown rag which he showes to the Unknown male** I finnally have the brown light homie, I don't want to loose it just 'cause of some motherfuckers that be thinking that im a snitch Really soon im gonna to hit up LS and explain the shit to Pain. Anyway lemme continue, (Unknown male **High Voice**: Shiieet nigga, you be a real gangsta' **laughter**..) I am an Gangstar but not a real one dawg, I got alot to learn na'mean? Anyway cousin, after that awesome jump in they popos popped out the nowehere, we drove away my nigga Brax (Marcus Braxton) was in ma Elegy and we'd talk 'bout some shit you know.. Once we arrived in LS, we jacked an nice ass BLACK buffalo down at the Vinewood twenty four seven market haha, he found some G-packs, after this the alarm came out, that mothafucker kept on driving haha Icecold, but he ma homie mayne. An big Respect for him. After this we went down to the sixth layin' low and shit, the usuall shit you know? Six weeks later, we loaded up and planned an attack agains 'em Brown prides my clip was full filled with Kilo slugs, we stop'd onto the Bridge, climped over the small wall and ran towards the stairs and PANG! We let the shit start, haha they got dropped hard DAAWG! From all corners, no way to escape outta' that shit lets call it an Satan circle. After all that scene, we went to the Brown Heights club, the owner is X an respected homie aswell (Xavier Washington) we moved up to the VIP room and made another circle, Bish came up (Bishop Johnsons) He got Iced by Blaze man.. Bish was hella' cool, an real Soldier he dead now **sighs** after his funeral I was so impressed and decided to take a break but something came infront of my feet..
The ACU. The ACU, came with an black sultan toward me it was at the Jefferson court yeah? X was standin' by and saw the scene, Westbrook and Stone arrested me for no reason they said ''You lied to us, and we'd not like it and I'll tell your Kingpin that you are a snitch** Nigga what!? That motherfucker got two niggas of us killed and we still trust that mothafucking ACU? Nigga please..
Anyway, I got busted for three years and after I seat all the three years I took a plane to E-.. Oh yeah, the El corona shit. Look, I was with another homie named Anc (Derek Richman) we were drivin' with my Elegy around the airport, and some dude thought that I was shooting at him hes reppin' the Southside locotes aswell but wears Brown pride clothes. So, he thought that I shot him but I didn't shoot him I was just curing you know? And a-.. and, after this I had an unknown Text in which was wrote ''Shak, leave the city.'' I wrote him ''why?'' And he said ''Your homies want you dead.'' I was fucking shocked man, I couldn't believe that they really trusted dat Ese and ACU. That was just to much for me, so I decided to take a break and hit up Liberty City.
But there will be a day in which I'll return to the Sixth street, and talk to Pain to tell him the truth and shit you know? I hope that they won't come out with guns before Im holdin' a word which I didn't say yet, anyway im tired stay safe homie **The other dude is already aslept**.
To be continued.
[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs 35hoccj
Will I ride? Yes I'll ride.
Only because I bang with pride.
When I die bury me 36ft down with brown on me.
Rest in sleep, best believe I rest in the East.
If I die in the street, don’t forget to bang for me.
If I live a G, won’t forget the enemy.
When they lay me out to rest hit 424 upon my chest.

[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs A2ejxz
[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs 35hoccj

Last edited by Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs
Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs
Wanna be gangster

Back to top Go down

[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Empty Re: [Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs

Post by Diamond "Hova" Taylor Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Best story yet.
Diamond
Diamond "Hova" Taylor
Baby Kilo

Back to top Go down

[Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Empty Re: [Character Story] Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs

Post by Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:56 pm

thx nigga.
Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs
Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs
Wanna be gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down