Washington Block Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a reminder to you guys.

4 posters

Go down

Just a reminder to you guys. Empty Just a reminder to you guys.

Post by Cameron Blaze Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Ya'll been constantly reporting me cause I've been fucked up to you guys ICly, also; When I took Samuel's car ICly and it ended up getting exploded I was nice to him to pay him 40k oocly. Instead of dealing with it ICly, Samuel began crying ooc through my PMs calling me a nab and get out my face. Almost crying, when it happened ICly, I then told you gimme the cash back ooc then, let's deal with it ICly.

And you Keenan Thompson "just ssh imma get him CKed" Who the hell are you? lol both of you whining oocly when it happened IC.

Ya'll reported me for that which happened ICly, deal with it ICly guys.

Cameron Blaze
Lil' nigga

Back to top Go down

Just a reminder to you guys. Empty Re: Just a reminder to you guys.

Post by Keenan Thompson Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:46 am

Bro? Did I fucking report you? No. I talked to someone because I was mad. He reported you, don't blame me. Who am I? I'm an OUTSIDER that got the ballz to deal a rag face to face. Sure. Let's go get ALL YOUR CARS. Modded, and blow them up. Oops. Why should we refund it? It was IC. Don't be a hypocrite with this Cameron. Yea. I did say the CK part because I was mad. I won't win anything if I CK you. Except the satisfaction to get rid of a buster. Maybe I was wrong. But you refund him HALF of the money, OOC you say, and then you come over your alt, wanting it back? Now ain't that a shit. I finally didn't deal it in -any- way. Neither IC, neither OOC. But if you think what you did to a "dumb outsider" is right. Sure. We gonna do it to you. Won't revenge be a bitch? Good bye. I stated my half.

EDIT : And why did you put on my CK shit? Trying to embaress me? Sure. I'm glad that everyone can see why I did that. You just embarrased yourself with your post. Proving how hypocrite and what a person you are. Buh-Bye.

Keenan Thompson
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Coby "CJ" Johnson Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:56 am

Cameron, What you did was just fucked up, You should of just never done it, If you flipped the car ICLY Or Not, You should paid back the full amount, I would of, I would of even taken my savings out to pay Samuel back, Because If Samuel flipped your savanna with 100k mods, Wouldnt you be fucking PISSED? Yeah, You would, Anyone would, Unless they have 35mill sitting around.
Coby
Coby "CJ" Johnson
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwayne "Flex" Douglas Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:12 am

Dwayne "Flex" Douglas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum