Washington Block Families
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeran 'Blade' Thompson

3 posters

Go down

Keeran 'Blade' Thompson Empty Keeran 'Blade' Thompson

Post by Keenan Thompson Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Story of a nigga that trynna' be something.

Keeran 'Blade' Thompson Samp202b

S'all started a few weeks ago. Keeran was riding his BMX through Jefferson as he spot a group of males standing at W-Block, chilling, talking and slanging. He parked his BMX down the road and walked up to the group of men, trying to approach them and make some friends. First person I met was 'Shad. He was a made nigga of old Kilo Block, seen him around 6TH street many times. I was just chilling there and smoking a cigar when 'Shad came to me : Ayo nigga. You need a re-up? We gotta get the corners back up. I nodded slightly as I passed over 3.000$ to him, taking up the cocaine. It was the white disease, like I call it. I got on the corner and started slanging, as I had my very first client. A nigga rolling into a sedan. He took like five grams, making me happy. My second encounter was Fred'. A nigga that was all about the money. He wanted to go robbing and asked if anyone else wants to come and I nodded positevely entering his black huntley. This was my start to get knowing the niggas around. This other nigga, CJ, man, he was a fuck-around mostly. Anyway. We rolled through the town searching for a target, when we hit the pot. At santa-maria there was a woman and a biker sitting on the beach. We rolled up and got them under the pier. I aimed my Glock.19 at the man as I motioned the woman in the car. I ran the mans pockets and slammed the handle of the gun into his temple three times. He was K.O'd. That guy had alotta' money on him. 5.000$! Same for the girl! We took her to Las Venturas and got her on a building rooftop, making her to not snitch on us or we'd find her and kill her. We finally left and took her into the woods, locking her up into a burrito. I think she's still there, or someone found her. Don't know. At the end we rolled back to the hood and used the money for a club and shit. Mad fun. So my first day was literally great!

Days passed and finally started to know the niggas around. Zee, Brax, Rex, those niggas and also some other youngins like me. Now, I had my first very day for putting in real work. I rolled into a car with Brax and TB ( a youngin ) and headed up to Crensahw . We told them crabs to fuck outta there but them niggas said the wrong words : "Fuck off". We rolled into that alley as we shot'em mags into their backs. Niggas got SHOT DOWN. We fastly rolled back to our hood and laughed about them niggas. They were so stupid. They didn't even expect it. Haha, fucking fools. I decided to get back into my rented crib and chill for a bit, I was exhausted. Been up all night on the corners and didn't get too much sleep. I rolled back onto the street, like a lightning, from my crib. When I hear gunshots and I see niggas shooting at each other at the corner. I fastly ran there with my Glock19 ready to shoot'em crabs. When I arrived, none was there. They were dead. Only me, Rex and Smurf were there. I tried to ram off the window from the crabs car when one arrived to claim it back. He took up his radio and said loud in it : " Call the cops yo! ". I fastly shot him down with a bullet to his stomach. Nigga was bleeding to death when I ended his suffery : "Rest in motherfucking hell" as I shot him in the back of his head. We dip'setted fastly. Damn those fuckers, bitch asses crabs. Trynna' steal our hood? Fuck no. Anyway, I went back to the corner when a car filled with niggas came up, making a photo to me and Ice. I mean, WHAT THE FUCK? ACU gone so bad? Hahaha.

Another week passed and nothing was new...I went out of my crib to walk around the hood. I met a new nigga there, his name was...Wait, I forgot. He ain't around anymore I think. So...fuck'em. We were just chilling when a motherfucking crab came to us shouting : FUCK Y'ALL DOING IN MY HOOD? Man. I picked up my bat in that moment and rushed to that motherfucker, slamming it into his head. I knocked him out. Ran his pockets and took around a grand. In that moment me and my homeboy were laughing badly. Mayne'. How retarded can he be? Seriously. Anyway, I went up with that kid and robbed a delivery van. XM systems, LCD's, computers. Mayne, all that IT shit was in it. I sold every piece of it and finally got enough money for my first ride. A '69 Black Blade. I went to a modding garage and added a 'Kill Switch' to it. Y'all know it as Hydraulics. But, I felt it wasn't complete. I added a pack of rims to it too. GOLD shit. I rolled back to the hood and played up that ride. I was bumping UP UP UP. Shit was a dream car back then. But I started aiming higher. Shit was starting to get heated around. Priders were looking for trouble and shit. Slice gathered up three cars of niggas and we rolled to Glen Park, blasting down them motherfuckers. Click Clack.

(( In work ))

Keenan Thompson
Gangster

Back to top Go down

Keeran 'Blade' Thompson Empty Re: Keeran 'Blade' Thompson

Post by Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 am

Sweet.
Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs
Shaker ''Slim'' Malphurs
Wanna be gangster

Back to top Go down

Keeran 'Blade' Thompson Empty Re: Keeran 'Blade' Thompson